My first application made in Angular last year had a few bugs in it and the code quality required improving, so that’s what I’ve done and it’s now responsive. The http requests no longer rely on setTimeout and setInterval functions, but done properly using promises and async code.
– Dead url for weather icon fixed
– Promises and elvis operator used in place of setInterval and setTimeout functions
– Site is responsive using media queries
– Temperature and Air pressure bug fixed
– Background images change every hour
– @Input and @Output event emitters used to pass data between components.
– Undefined data for 5th day dealt with using conditions
– The api source for the sunrise and sunset times comes from an unsecure source
– As of yet, I haven’t created any test cases in the spec files
With this only being a SPA, there was no need for features such as routing and lazy loading. No user login features, security, backend data, web scraping, data visualisation or instant messaging were included. The next application in developed will include such features.